Medical Oncology Job In Massachusetts
Gastroenterology Oncologist Opening In Coastal Massachusetts - Teaching OptionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A world-renowned medical center north of Boston is adding a Medical Oncologist, specializing in the care of?Gastrointestinal Cancer.
About the Opportunity
- The ideal candidate will be a regional expert in?GI medical oncology
- Excellent administrative and nurse navigation support with infrequent night and weekend call expectations
- Total new analytic cancer cases within the LHCI exceed 5,000 annually
- Large research program
- Medical student teaching opportunity
- 300-bed tertiary care medical facility with a Level I trauma center?and medical staff of 600 Physicians
- The medical center has a free-standing cancer center with state-of-the-art infusion, radiation oncology, genetics, specialized outpatient surgical services, and in-house next-generation sequencing
- Comprehensive benefits package and compensation with incentive earnings
- Located in the greater Boston Metro area in a scenic suburban community just 16 miles northwest of Boston.
- Lakes, mountains, and the beaches and shores of New England are all within driving distance.?
- This area is known for its excellent schools and academic institutions.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.