Radiologic Technologist Job In Kansas
CT Tech (Days) - Jetmore, KS #32282Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
- Ref #: 32282
- Profession: Allied Health
- Specialty: Imaging / Radiologic Technologist - X-Ray
- Job Type: Full-time
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Jetmore, KS
- Shift Schedule: 10 hrs per day;
- Weekend Requirements: Generally 1 weekend a month, could be more
- Shift Type: Days
By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency. • 1 year of radiologic/CT experience
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in radiologic technology,
- COVID Vaccine or Medical/Religious Exemption
- Can start with Kanas license pending. Must provide proof of license application prior once position offered.
- Kansas license
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.