Sonographer Job In New Hampshire
Registered Sonographer (Days) - Multiple Locations - Discussed during interviews, NH #38190Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Ref #: 38190
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Sonographer
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: Multiple Locations - Discussed during interviews, NH
• Shift Schedule: 8 hrs per day; 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
• Weekend Requirements: Based on case load- will constitute as overtime if needed
• Shift Type: Days
• Applicant must be registered with ARDMS or CCI for vascular ultrasound
• General/Vascular, Echo/Vascular
• COVID 19 Vaccinated
• Graduate of an accredited diagnostic ultrasound technology program.
• Maintain certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements. It is the responsibility of the sonographer to provide a copy of such registries and/or diploma
• Sonographers must always maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to produce the license on demand. It is the responsibility of the technologists to provide a copy of such license(s) and/or certificate(s)
• New Hampshire license (Compact Allowed)
• CCI - RCIS
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.