Physician Assistant Job In Lithonia, Georgia
Physician Assistant - UrologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Established Physician Owned Urology Practice is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in a urology setting in the Atlanta, GA area!
Join a group of like-minded, energetic, smart, curious and health-conscious medical providers working together to dramatically improve the lives and health of their patients!
- Largest Urology practice in the Southeast with more than 30 offices and ambulatory surgery centers
- State of the art diagnostic equipment and advanced treatment techniques
- Top urologists, including many who are fellowship trained and have advanced specialty training in oncology, laparoscopy, infertility, incontinence and pediatrics
- Great work environment
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive Salary – depending on experience, plus bonuses incentives based on revenue collected
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Retirement
- Excellent PTO 19 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays
- 2500 of CME + 250/yr for license renewal
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, Mon-Fri, 8-5p - some light call (mostly phone)
- 100% outpatient clinic position
- Join a collaborative and supportive practice with Top Urologist that provide training and support
- 24-28 patients/day – very fast paced
- Urology experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Active GA license
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!