Nurse Practitioner Job In West Monroe, Louisiana
Fulltime/Nocturnist- Nurse Practitioner-Glenwood Regional Medical CenterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
West Monroe, Louisiana 71291 Type of Facility: Group Job Type:Employee
Full Time - Hospitalist APP
Glenwood Regional Medical Center - Louisiana
HNI Healthcare is recruiting Nurse Practitioner to join their team at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe LA.
About this Opportunity:
- 268-bed acute care facility
- Flexible 7 on/7off schedule 7p-7a
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive full-time benefits package including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan with up to 4% company match
- EMR- Meditech
About The Facility:
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center is a 268-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in West Monroe, Louisiana. Glenwood offers comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center’s proud tradition of providing high-quality healthcare started more than fifty years ago. Over the years, the hospital has grown in size, adding new services and modern technology, but you’ll still find the same family-oriented, friendly service that’s been the cornerstone of this community hospital since the day it opened. Glenwood is nationally recognized for quality, especially in the area of cardiology, and consistently scores high in patient satisfaction.
- Heart and Vascular Institute
- Award-winning heart program including cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular surgery, 64-slice CT imaging, hybrid OR, cardiac rehabilitation, heart disease prevention and diabetes management programs
- Women’s and Children’s Pavilion
- Dedicated women and children's wing with labor and delivery birthing suites, newborn and neonatal intensive care, a pediatric unit and comprehensive women's surgery department
- Cancer Center
- Offering IMRT/IMRS, a dedicated oncology nursing unit, stereotactic breast biopsy and brachytherapy services
- Emergency Medicine
- Providing comprehensive emergency care, including a chest pain center for fast treatment of heart attacks and a fast-track for minor emergencies
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Advanced diagnostic imaging technology, including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound
- Rehabilitation Services
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services with cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs and physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Sleep Apnea Center
- Nationally-accredited sleep medicine program
- Diabetes Care
- Providing medical care for the treatment of diabetes and diabetic foot conditions
About the West Monroe Community:
- Situated on the Ouachita River, West Monroe offers plenty to keep residents active and entertained.
- National Geographic named the Ouachita Reiver as one of the top 10 most beautiful rivers in the US.
- Browse the largest shopping mall in Northern Louisiana and treasure hunt in Antique Alley.
- Dine at more than 100 locally owned restaurants.
- Hike breathtaking nature trails, sip a pint of craft beer, and sample the wines of a local vineyard.
- Monroe is home to the University of Louisiana at Monroe, which offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs.
- For younger students, public elementary and secondary education is provided by the many schools in the Monroe City School System and the Ouachita Parish School System. There are also several excellent private schools in the region.
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a health culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Louisiana is home to the world's largest bridge over a body of water. Known as the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, the bridge is roughly 24 miles long.
- Louisiana is known as the birthplace of jazz.
- Mardi Gras, in New Orleans, Louisiana, is a world famous event. It has been celebrated for hundreds of years and is a time of celebration before Lent begins.
- Louisiana's numerous salt mines make it one of America's greatest salt producers.
- Agriculture, fishing, oil, and natural gas are among Louisiana’s top industries.
- Louisiana is home to both the "Crawfish Capital of the World" (Breaux Bridge) and the "Frog Capital of the World" (Rayne).
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.