Urology Job In North Platte, Nebraska
Hospital-employed Urologist Needed in Nebraska CPH# JOB-2825688Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy small-town living. There is plenty to do on weekends, and it is a great community to raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Very supportive administrative team
- High-volume practice
- New grads and experienced candidates welcome
- Will consider H-1B candidates
- Three-year contract plus production
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.