OB/GYN Job In Scranton, Pennsylvania
OB/GYN Laborist Needed in Northeast Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2825805Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position has partnership potential and a competitive compensation package. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Scranton is the 6th largest city in Pennsylvania. Conveniently located between 2 hours from Philadelphia and 2 hours from New York City, be part of a growing community that has lots to offer professionals living in the North East.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job 2825805.
- Largest OB/GYN program in northeast Pennsylvania
- Excellent hourly rate
- 24/7 anesthesia services available
- Full-time or part-time opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with a commencement bonus and student loan repayment
- Full comprehensive benefits, CME, medical licensure, and relocation assistance
- 120 miles to Philadelphia; 120 miles to New York City
- Live in Scranton, the 6th-largest city in Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.