Pediatrician Job In Corsicana, Texas
Mostly Outpatient Pediatrician Opening 1 Hour From Dallas, Texas; Includes Loan Repayment CPH# JOB-2824414Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a top compensation, outstanding benefits, and Texas has no state income taxes. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, CME time plus stipend, a commencement bonus, and relocation assistance. You may also qualify for up for loan repayment.
Come practice in this charming community located in Northeast-central Texas. This growing community is rich in heritage and flourishing with friendly people. Located 53 miles Southeast of Dallas/Ft. Worth. You will find the residents to be friendly and courteous, with many community contacts readily available to assist you in any way.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2824414
- Pediatrician needed for an established group practice
- Mostly outpatient; newborn rounding only
- 1:4 call
- Excellent compensation package
- Robust benefits package includes medical benefits, malpractice coverage, and vacation and CME time
- Commencement bonus, relocation allowance, and loan repayment offered
- Great community with low cost of living, good schools, and easy access to Dallas' attractions
- For more information, contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job 2824414
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.