Nurse Practitioner Job In New Mexico
Northwest New Mexico - Nurse Practitioner/cardiology - Signing BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Heart Center is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to provide inpatient and outpatient services to our Cardiac patient population in the Four Corners region of New Mexico. Heart Center is home to two invasive, non-interventional Cardiologists; two Invasive- Interventional Cardiologists, a half-time Electrophysiologist, and four Advance Practice Providers. The clinic is located adjacent to the hospital and main campus and is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. The successful candidate will have their own patient panel in the clinic and work as a physician extender in the hospital. The current schedule is four ten-hour shifts including weekends. There is no overnight call.
- Non-profit, community-owned organization
- Multi-specialty employed medical group
- 18 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital-based provider groups
- 110 plus Physicians and 65 plus Advanced Practice Providers
- Shared Governance Model
- Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (NM, CO, UT, AZ)
- Guaranteed Base Salary (based on experience)
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
- CME/Professional Funds
About Northwest New Mexico
- A growing community of 45,000 which swells to 150,000 shoppers on weekends. The metro area of about 115,000
- This community is a lush place by New Mexico standards. A system of five parks along the Animas River is a source of community pride, and an excellent place for walking, jogging, and wildlife watching.
- Within 100 miles of most of the Southwest?s finest Native American artists and craftsmen.?Trading posts and pawn shops which deal with Indian artists are numerous.?Many are run by 4th and 5th-generation traders.
- Approximately 400 miles from Phoenix, Denver, and Salt Lake City. Albuquerque and Santa Fe are 180 miles to the southeast.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.