Nurse Practitioner Job In New Mexico
Nw New Mexico Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner - 10k Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Seeking highly motivated Physician Assistant to join a fast-paced Emergency Department team in providing comprehensive emergency services to the Four Corners region. Current average visits per day range between 130-160 patients. This exciting opportunity includes partnering with the current ED physician group to develop and integrate the role of the PA in the ED setting. Level 3 trauma center with routine care of level 1 and 2 traumas due to rural and geographical location, an accredited Chest Pain and Stroke Center with a twenty-four-hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology services available.
- Non-profit, community-owned organization
- Multi-specialty employed medical group
- 16 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital based provider groups
- 90 plus Physicians and 40 plus Advanced Practice Providers
- Shared Governance Model
- Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (NM, CO, UT, AZ)
- Salary based on MGMA data and experience
- Less than 2 years of experience $105,000
- Two or more years of experience $122,000
- Quality and Production bonus potential
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $5,000
- Sign-on bonus of $5,000
- Professional Liability Insurance paid
- Professional Funds Allowance ($2,500) and five days of paid time off for CME (this is in addition to your regular Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive benefits package - health, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, retirement planning, paid time off, etc.
About Northwest New Mexico
- A growing community of 45,000 which swells to 150,000 shoppers on weekends. The metro area of about 115,000
- This community is a lush place by New Mexico standards. A system of five parks along the Animas River is a source of community pride, and an excellent place for walking, jogging, and wildlife watching.
- Within 100 miles of most of the Southwest?s finest Native American artists and craftsmen.?Trading posts and pawn shops which deal with Indian artists are numerous.?Many are run by 4th and 5th-generation traders.
- Approximately 400 miles from Phoenix, Denver, and Salt Lake City. Albuquerque and Santa Fe are 180 miles to the southeast.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.