Nurse Practitioner Job In New York, New York
Chinese Speaking Adult Nurse Practitioner-brooklyn, Ny-$140k-$170k Salary+Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
An established, private, family medicine clinic in Brooklyn, New York has an opening for an Adult Nurse Practitioner to join their team. They are open to both new and experienced providers who are fluent in Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: $140,000-$170,000 per year with productivity-based incentive pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts for dental, health, commute, parking, and dependent care
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Allowance and time off for CME
- Outpatient-only primary care practice with on-site physician support when needed
- Well-established practice?(has been in business for 20+ years)
- Brand new office building with state-of-the-art equipment!
- New and experienced providers encouraged to apply
- Candidate must speak fluent Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese)
- New York license active or in the process required
About Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn is one of New York City's 5 boroughs and sits on the western end of Long Island. It is far different from the hustle and bustle of New York City. Residents enjoy abundant parks, walkable sidewalks, tight-knit communities, and reasonable rent.
Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.