Nurse Practitioner Job In Illinois
Full-time Ortho-nurse Pracatitioner Position - Western Chicago SuburbsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Full-time Ortho Nurse Practitioner position working 1 on 1 with skilled upper extremity/hand surgeons in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- Working 1 on 1 with the upper extremity/ hand surgeon
- Will consider experienced and new grads but prefer experience.
- 50% of the time working independently in the clinic
- 50% of the time in the OR
- On-Call 1 day/7 days with patient calls and nursing calls
- No evenings, no weekends
- No ED calls.
- Infrequently required to come in for trauma cases.
- Inpatient rounding
- Current licensure from the State of Illinois as a Registered Professional Nurse and Advance Practice Nurse.
- Master of Science in Nursing with clinical specialty appropriate to the position.
- Current certification by the American Nurse Credentialing Center or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Maintains the State of Illinois and Federal DEA license.
- Must maintain Copley Memorial Hospital clinical privileges, if applicable
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience with 2 years of experience in the area of clinical specialty.
- CPR certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The range is $55-$78/hour
- CME benefit - $1,500 per year with 40 hours of CME time
- Full benefits
- Surrounded by excellent suburbs including Naperville, which ranked number one among the 228 cities rated as the Best Cities to Raise a Family in America and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America by Niche.com
- The area offers top-notch schools, shopping, dining, and overall quality of life just 40 miles west of Chicago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.