OB Hospitalist Job In North Carolina
Ob Hospitalist:s - Winston-salem Team Offering Large Bonuses, Paid TailNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is seeking OB/GYN physicians for an OB Hospitalist team! Hospital medicine offers gratifying work improving patient safety and access to care, along with various career paths and roles that fit your life.
- 21 days for the family. 21 days for friends. 21 days for YOU!
- Work seven 24-hour shifts per month
- 921-bed, not-for-profit, regional medical center
- Handle Ob emergencies/ Deliver babies
- Collaborate with local physicians
- Provide leadership on L&D and Perform surgeries/ Surgical assists
- Offering a suite of benefits to help you achieve financial and professional goals throughout your career
- Excellent comp plan includes base hourly rate with bonus plan
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and Rx, STD, LTD +401k retirement savings, legal services plan, and professional development stipend
- Medical Malpractice Insurance with paid tail
- Guaranteed shifts scheduled 90 days in advance with no on-call duty or office management
What?s it like to live in Winston-Salem, NC?
Winston-Salem is traditionally Southern in its friendliness but has an international feel. The metro area celebrates its diversity during an array of festivals and through a variety of cuisines. Winston-Salem's population is relatively young, perhaps due to the large number of students enrolled in the metro area's higher education institutions including?Wake Forest University,?Salem College,?Forsyth Technical Community College, Carolina University,?Winston-Salem State University?and the?University of North Carolina School of the Arts. The region appeals to outdoorsy types, too. Winston boasts a web of local hiking trails and a couple of state parks, including Pilot Mountain and Hanging Rock, which are just a quick drive away.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.