Nurse Practitioner Job In Athens, Texas
OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner Employment | UT Health East Texas | Athens, TX- 70 mi from DallasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
UT Health Athens Women's Health Center has an immediate opening for an OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its employed practice in Athens, TX- 70 mi from Dallas.
OB/GYN APP experience preferred.
About Your Work:
- Join 2 physicians and 1 APP
- Expected patient load: 25/day
- NO WEEKENDS and NO CALL
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Outpatient Clinic houses onsite lab and ultrasound
- Located .2 mi from UT Health Athens hospital
- Epic EMR
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME/CEU Allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About UT Health East Texas: UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and 70 clinics across Tyler and the surrounding region, including UT Health Tyler, the area's only Level 1 Trauma Center. With 974-licensed beds and a strong commitment to graduate medical education, including the addition of a new medical school in 2023, UT Health East Texas is advancing healthcare, together.
About the Community:
Athens has the charm of a small southern town while still retaining many of the qualities of a larger city. With Dallas 70 miles west and Tyler 30 miles to the east, it is the perfect spot to live, work and play for those who want the benefits of a smaller city, but easy access to larger metro areas. Athens has great restaurants, a brewery, parks including an arboretum, a public large lake and even one of the largest freshwater fish hatchery and many more exciting amenities you can enjoy yet has one of the lowest cost-of-living indexes in all of the southern U.S.