Family Medicine Job In North Carolina
Family Medicine With Academics East Of Fayetteville, Nc - $230k RangeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician for hospital-owned practice and a Graduate Medical Ed program in Clinton, North Carolina.
About the Opportunity
- Generous salary ($230K to $250K range) and employee benefits package including vacation/PTO, health insurance, and 403b
- Relocation allowance and/or sign-on bonus options
- Qualified candidates should have both inpatient/outpatient experience
- Comfortable with joint injections, dermatology procedures, and OMT
- See patients of all ages -18 to 25 per day
- The physician should expect a 70/30 preceptor/clinical workload
- Hospital rotation will be 1-2 weeks every 6 to 8 weeks
About the Community/Location
Forget rush hour traffic! Set in the coastal plains, Clinton, North Carolina has a lot to offer someone looking to further their career while enjoying life at a more casual pace. It is a cozy city that offers small-town life with the accessibility of urban amenities.
Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets,?and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles;?tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can?easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The community truly exudes a relaxed?lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.?40 minutes east of Fayetteville, NC.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.