Nurse Practitioner Job In North Carolina
Family Nurse Practitioner Position 35 Miles West Of Raleigh, North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A reputable, physician-led, not-for-profit healthcare organization has an opening for a Family Nurse Practitioner at their clinic just 35 miles West of Raleigh, North Carolina. This is an outpatient-only position.
Compensation and Benefits
- Leading compensation + quality and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans -?401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Generous time off
- Relocation allowance, CME allowance, reimbursement for DEA and Licensure, Center for Provider Wellbeing resources, Fitness center discount, childcare resources, paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Work-life balance-dependable hours, low volume call
- Collaborative practice setting
- Established practice treating patients from birth to geriatrics
- Must have 2 years of advanced practice experience as a family medicine nurse practitioner treating all ages
Located 35 miles west of Raleigh and 17 miles south of Chapel Hill, this sought-after community is the ideal location in the heart of North Carolina. It is a vibrant city with an exceptional quality of life. Residents enjoy living a relaxed lifestyle while being close to all of the amenities of a big city. Outdoor lovers are thrilled to be just a few hours away from the beautiful beaches of North Carolina and the picturesque scenery of the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains. Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.