Internal Medicine Job In Richmond, Virginia
Hospitalist Ambassador – Travel TeamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Hospitalist – Travel Team – Nationwide
As an employed Hospitalist Ambassador, you will travel to and work exclusively at Sound hospitalist programs. Would you like the stability of a full time job with the flexibility to live wherever you want? How about an employer to move with you while retaining your tenure and benefits? While the average length of an Ambassador assignment in one city is 6 months, the timeframe for one assignment could be three, six, or nine months. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrating our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity while providing excellent patient care.
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador
- BC/BE in internal medicine – new grads are welcome to apply!
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic skills and a calm, rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying hospital sizes and levels of acuity
- Must be open to the location of assignments. Geographical preferences will be taken into consideration along with travel time.
Join a Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few of the benefits of joining our team. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. Sound Ambassadors will be paid above-market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent compensation ($315K – $346K) with bonus structure including productivity bonuses
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.