Pediatrician Job In Mission Viejo, California
Practice Pediatrics in an Outstanding Southern California Location; Great Lifestyle Position CPH# JOB-2828255Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Come work in an unbeatable southern California location, named one of the nation's best cities by Money Magazine. It is an ideal place to live, work, and play with great shopping, restaurants, cultural and recreational activities with 43 gorgeous parks and just minutes to the beach.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Almost entirely outpatient with newborn rounding only
- Call 1:3, rotated among providers and nurse triaged
- See an average of 25 patients each day
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday, no weekend clinic hours
- Employed position with competitive salary (plus bonus)
- Benefits include malpractice, medical, CME, and PTO
- Outstanding location, friendly community, great schools, and a fantastic quality of life
- Contact Deb Gronsbell for more information
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.