Pathology Job In Savannah, Georgia
Associate Pathologist opportunity in Savannah, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare Forward Pathology Solutions and Memorial Health University Medical Center have an opportunity for a board-certified Pathologist to join their team. Set in beautiful location near beaches and year-round excellent climate, is one of the most dynamic hospitals in the HCA system. A candidate here should be interested in a mix of interesting cases and a medical staff with diverse specialties.
- AP/CP Board Certification is required, interest/expertise in Breast pathology favored
- Any Fellowship training requirement
- Any Post-graduate experience requirement
- Proficiency in general surgical pathology and clinical interpretations and must have recent experience performing frozen sections
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Existing or have ability to obtain a Georgia medical license in good standing
- Employed opportunity through HCA Healthcare
- Excellent compensation package
- Comprehensive & flexible benefits package, including health, vision, dental & more
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice provided
Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA, employs over 200 board certified multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 70 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients. Our physician partners are a key component to our success and we work closely with them to achieve the most favorable patient outcomes.
About Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, GA:
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU,
- Children’s hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history, incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.
Known as the Hostess City of the South, Savannah offers a great coastal lifestyle, a pleasant climate, and one of the largest historical districts in the country.
MHUMC is a major medical center that serves a diverse population of patients from a large geographical area. MHUMC is a 604-bed tertiary care hospital in Savannah, Georgia providing the most advanced healthcare provider in the region as the regional referral center for cardiac care, cancer care, trauma, pediatrics, high-risk obstetrics, and neonatology. Our hospital includes the region's only Level One Trauma Center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
Memorial University Surgeons is the area's largest group of highly skilled surgical specialists. We offer an array of life-changing surgical options, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery techniques including: Bariatrics and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Breast Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery, Oncology Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, Head, Neck, and Endocrine Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
Memorial Health University Medical Center is an award-winning healthcare organization serving a 35-county area in southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Live and work in historic Savannah, Georgia.