RN Job In Lexington, North Carolina
RN - Hospice (Nights) - Lexington, NC #38745Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Ref #: 38745
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Hospice
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: Lexington, NC
• Shift Schedule: 12 hrs per day; 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• Shift Type: Nights
• Associate degree or nursing school diploma
• Licensed as a registered nurse in North Carolina
• Must be certified to perform CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• Minimum of two years of nursing experience - Preferred
• Must meet immunization requirements of North Carolina
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Preferred
• Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care -Preferred
• Patient experience within the past two years; bedside nursing outside of the hospital setting -Preferred
• Maintain current unrestricted North Carolina driver’s license and maintain minimum automobile liability insurance for the duration of employment.
• Ability to work as a hospice team member and function efficiently in a flexible work environment.
• Must be physically capable of providing patient care and various institutional settings including supporting, moving, lifting adult patients, and lifting equipment and supplies.
• North Carolina license (Compact Allowed)
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.