Food Services Job In Lexington, North Carolina
Food Services (Days) - Lexington, NC #38741Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Ref #: 38741
• Profession: Food Services
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: Lexington, NC
• Shift Schedule: 4 hrs per day;
• Shift Type: Days
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
• ServSafe Certification.
• Two years of experience in food preparation service in a residential facility and knowledge of institutional food service preparation.
• Must be current in health immunizations requirements of North Carolina
• General knowledge of infection control and health regulations.
• Ability to read and follow directions and recipes.
• Ability to prepare specially requested food items for patients with particular diet needs and desires.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to learn new techniques and best practices in safe food preparation and delivery.
• Ability to meet and deal with the public in a positive manner providing a friendly and positive attitude so all are made to feel welcome and cared for by you, the dietary department, and Hinkle House.
• Willingness to maintain and increase professional skills and knowledge.
• Ability to work independently and independently as needed
• Commitment to the Hospice concept and standards.
• Must be able to interact with patients, family members, visitors, co-workers, and medical staff under a variety of circumstances.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to handle numerous interruptions and still complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Regular, reliable attendance is essential.
• North Carolina license (Compact Allowed)
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.