Medical Assistant Job In New Hope, Minnesota
Medical Assistant (MA) (CMA) (Varied) - New Hope, MN #38766Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Ref #: 38766
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Medical Assistant (MA) (CMA)
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: New Hope, MN
• Shift Type: Varied
• High School graduate or equivalent (i.e. GED).
• Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program AND on-the-job experience or training OR participation in a registration program conducted by an accredited by national health services organization, such as American Medical Technologists, and passing the credentialing exam.
• Medical Assistant certification - preferred
• Previous experience in a clinical setting - preferred.
• Passed x-ray operator’s examination or willing to take exam according to individual clinic needs.
• Occupational Medicine experience - preferred.
• Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient manner.
• Knowledge of and skill in using computer software applications.
• Travel using a personal vehicle to various local worksites
• Current BLS Certification
• Breath Alcohol Tester Certification
• Must possess a current driver's license in the state of residency with an acceptable driving record.
• Medical Assistant Certification
• They must have at least one year of experience as a Medical Assistant.
• Minnesota license
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.