Nurse Practitioner Job In Pocatello, Idaho
PRN Psychiatry NP Opening for Coverage Assistance | 52 mi S of Idaho FallsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Portneuf Medical Center located in Pocatello, ID, is searching for a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner for a PRN position to assist with vacation coverage or provide additional support when there is a high census in the Behavioral Health Unit.
About the Position:
- 205-licensed bed Level II Trauma Center w/ a 19-bed Behavioral Health Unit
- Work w/ 2 psychiatrists and tele-psychiatry services
- Call as needed per PRN shift
- Average Daily Census is 12 (6 per APP)
- Assist w/ rounding, treatment, medication review, discharge planning
- Teaching opportunities: residents, social workers, NP/PA and Nursing students
- Epic EMR
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME/CEU Allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Portneuf Health Partners provides exceptional care for our patients and an outstanding work environment for physicians and staff. From nursing to housekeeping and from administration to medical professionals, we value a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are committed to providing every patient with the best possible medical care and treatment.
Portneuf Health Partners, which includes employees in our state-of-the-art medical center, as well as our Partners and affiliated medical professionals, are dedicated, skilled and committed individuals who are devoted to a higher level of patient care. Our values of compassion, dignity, excellence, collaboration, accountability, and education drive our commitment to select and retain the most qualified and caring individuals. If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of those around you and wish to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization, we hope you will consider a career with us.