Psychologist Job In Oakland, California
Clinical Psychologist - Oakland, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Oakland, California 94612
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way but leading the industry. Your success is our business.
We are hiring a Clinical Psychologist to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in Oakland, CA.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly at a rate of $57/hr
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00 am -5:00 pm
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Clinical Psychologist must have and meet the following:
- Hold a Ph.D. or PsyD, with a major in Psychology, from a doctorate or post-doctorate APA-Accredited Program.
- Actively hold valid and unrestricted licensure as a psychologist.
- Certification: Have an active and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- Review pertinent mental health history documentation and provide one-time, non-treatment behavioral health compensation and pensions exams for Veterans.
- The Clinical Psychologist will capture responses during the exam through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Common reasons for assessment are PTSD, depression, anxiety, and eating disorders.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Your Success is our business.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be happily surprised how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.