Emergency Medicine Job In Danbury, Connecticut
Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in Danbury, Connecticut; 70k Volume CPH# JOB-2828785Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The hospital's emergency department is an accredited level II trauma center, a stroke center, and a chest pain center offering 24-hour interventional cardiology. They treat about 70,000 patients annually, with approximately 900 trauma cases. In Milford, the ER treats 16,000 patients annually in our newly renovated department.
The ideal candidate will be board certified/eligible in emergency medicine. This is an employed position with a collegial and stable team. They offer a pro-rated highly competitive total compensation package, excellent benefits, paid time off and allowance for CME and dues.
Surrounded by Fairfield and Westchester Counties with very choice suburbs and top-rated school systems, making this location one of the metro area's most sought after and fortunate to have a wonderful mix of private and public educational institutions.
Just 65 miles to NYC and 55 to Hartford, CT, they have Local airport in Danbury, and commercial flights in White Plains, 30 minutes, Newburgh 45 minutes away.
Interested? Send your CV now to Kim Constantin at firstname.lastname@example.org. They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including PTO.
- Danbury is home to Western Connecticut State University
- Variable shifts, 40-hour week
- Trauma level II
- Team of 22 physicians and 14 physician assistants
- Team provides 24/7 coverage at both locations in Danbury and New Milford
- Stroke center and a chest pain center
- 70k volume at the hospital in Danbury; 16k volume at the ER in New Milford
- Send your CV today to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.