Family Medicine Job In New Mexico
Family Medicine Physician Opportunity in the Fastest Growing City in New Mexico CPH# JOB-2829933Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered NHSC medical education loan repayment, occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, $2.5K CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $10K relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living and working in New Mexico. It has a highly-educated and diverse population. You can enjoy arts and culture as well as sports renowned Pueblo-style architecture, national forests, spectacular landscapes, and ski areas. This is a highly-stimulating and aesthetically pleasing place to live and practice.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this position, contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2682745.
- See 15 - 20 patients daily
- Monday through Friday work schedule; 40-hour workweek
- Board-certified physician or board-eligible resident
- Spanish-speaking is helpful
- NHSC education loan repayment
- $10k relocation
- Medical benefits and retirement package
- Fabulous location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.