Physician Assistant Job In Newport, Oregon
Oncology NP or PA needed in Coastal Oregon! New grad friendly! CPH# JOB-2829613Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers upward career growth and professional development, competitive pay, and flexible scheduling. They understand the value of work/life balance with their supportive and appreciative culture.
For more details on this and other opportunities nationwide, please email your most up-to-date CV/Resume to Cara Hermelyn in the APP Permanent Placement Division at firstname.lastname@example.org, then call or text 954-837-2734. Please reference JOB-2829613.
- Full-time, permanent position
- New grad friendly with Oncology RN experience
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Join a well-established Comprehensive Regional Cancer Program Team
- Top Workplace Award in OR/WA in 2021
- Hiring and Interviewing Immediately!
- Please reference JOB-2829613
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.