Gastroenterology Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Gastroenterologist to Join a Collegial GI Group in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2829032Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future. You will have an opportunity to make a real difference in the quality of patient care in the area. You will cover 2 or 3 hospitals, depending on where you end up living in Philadelphia. There is also an academic option to round with IM residents (no fellows as this is a hospital, not a university).
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary augmented by RVU income above target and a robust benefits package that includes medical benefits, 403(b) or 457 plus 3% matching, 5 days of CME and $3K, PTO, holidays, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job 2829032.
- Join a collegial group of gastroenterologists
- Options for advanced procedures (ERCP)
- Cover 2 or 3 different hospitals for a change of scenery
- Academic option to round with IM residents in the hospitals
- Make a real difference in the community
- Wonderful mentorship for new fellows
- Base salary plus RVU above target for excellent income potential
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.