Neurology Job In Minnesota
Neurohospitalist Opening In Duluth, Mn - 7 On/7off & Growth OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large system in Duluth MN to recruit a NeuroHospitalist to provide inpatient general consult service. This is a newly created position due to growth as the goal is to build out an integrated neuroscience model that includes neurology, neuropsychology, neuro intervention, neurosurgery, and rehab medicine.
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Blocked schedule 7 on/7 off
- Hours are 8 am to 5 pm
- Some call
- Experience managing acute inpatient neurologic disorders
- Ability to read EEG required
- Intraoperative EEG monitoring is a plus, but not required
- Neuroscience unit consists of Neuro Trauma ICU and Neuro Step-Down Unit
- Leading compensation with an excellent benefits package
Small-town charm and the abundant joys that come with being next to Lake Superior have made Duluth a favorite destination in the Midwest. Duluth has:
- The nation's only all-freshwater aquarium, the Great Lakes Aquarium
- The Aerial Lift Bridge, which is adjacent to Canal Park and spans the Duluth Ship Canal into the Duluth-Superior harbor
- Minnesota Point (known locally as Park Point), the world's longest freshwater Baymouth bar, spanning 6 miles
The city is also the starting point for vehicle trips touring the North Shore of Lake Superior toward Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.