Neurology Job In Massachusetts
Neurology Opening In The South Shore Area Of MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
South shore area of Massachusetts, Neurology practice is adding a neurologist to its team. They are also welcoming physicians with subspecialty training.
About the Position
- State-of-the-art offices
- Four convenient locations in the greater Boston area and south shore
- Reputable Physicians providing quality patient care
- Flexible schedules
- Support staff with a high retention rate
- Opportunities for Physicians with subspecialty training
- Very light call duties
- Opportunities for further research, studies, and trials for those who are interested
Salary offered in incentivized and traditional models, employer-matched retirement plan 401K malpractice insurance, CME allowance, paid vacation sick time, holidays, health insurance, dental insurance, hospitalization Insurance, term or whole life insurance, juvenile life insurance, cancer indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, short term disability insurance, Rx vision, and dental benefits card, etc.
- Located 20 miles south of Boston and one hour from Providence
- Suburban community with 17,000 people
- Family-friendly neighborhoods
- Convenient access to major highways
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.