Urgent Care Job In Fairfax, Virginia
Correctional/Family/Internal/Urgent Care/Emergency Physician #BD-266-01
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Adelphi is seeking physician(s) to support services to inmates at a correctional facility located in Fairfax, Virginia. The facility needs coverage 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week coverage.
• Ref #: BD-266-01
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Correctional/Family/Internal/Urgent Care/Emergency
• Facility Location: Fairfax, VA
• Facility Type: Correctional Center
• Job Type: Contract
• Population: Males and Females, average age: 34 years
• Coverage Type: Clinical + Call
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: 1 year; with the possibility of an additional year's extension.
• Shift Schedule:
Weekdays: Onsite: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Weekdays: On-Call: Monday-Friday, 4:30 p-8:00 a
Weekends: On-Call: 24 hr
• Active VA license
• BLS and ACLS
• DEA-X Waiver
• Provide emergency health care and medical care services to all inmates.
• Provide addiction medicine consultation, specifically around Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
• Coordinate the care and admission of inmates to hospitals when need be
• Consult with prescribers engaged in delivering MAT
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.