Hematology Oncology Job In California
Hematology/oncology Division Chief In Bakersfield, Ca- Ucla AffiliateNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Kern Medical, a recognized UCLA affiliated teaching hospital that trains over 200 residents and medical students each year, is recruiting a Hematology/Oncology Division Chief to work in an administrative and clinical/teaching capacity in Bakersfield, CA. The incoming Chief/Clinician will collaborate with the Department of Medicine Chair to participate in key projects and develop ongoing measures for the School of Medicine.?
- Physician work effort will be a minimum 2,500 hours annually in teaching, administrative, and clinical activity
- Faculty appointment, report to Department of Medicine Chair
- Resident & Med Student teaching?
- Monitor, evaluate, review clinical measures
- Develop QI projects, perform Risk Management assessments
- Build relationships between departments?
Compensation & Benefits?
- $600,000 - $700,000 Salary + $50,000 Chief Stipend
- Bonuses: $20,000 Sign-on + $20,000 annual retention?
- Loan forgiveness program qualification
- Other benefits include: Health Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage, Med Mal, 403b, PTO, CME allowance and time, and more
Bakersfield, CA is a growing community of over 900,000 residents that offers excellent schools, great neighborhoods, affordable housing, and close proximity to world-class beaches and the high Sierra mountains. Enjoy the warm, temperate climate with long summers as well as easy drives to Los Angeles (90 minutes), Ventura County, (2 hours), Santa Barbara (2.5 hours), and Orange County (under 3 hours).
For more information, contact:
Job ID#: SF-2303-94958
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.