Hematology Oncology Job In California
Hematology/oncology With Ucla Academic Appointment In Bakersfield, CaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Kern Medical, a recognized UCLA affiliated teaching hospital that trains over 200 residents and medical students each year, is currently recruiting a Hematology/Oncology faculty physician to join its highly experienced and compassionate team in Bakersfield, CA.
- Employed position
- Safety net and private practice model clinic sites?
- Flexible and equitable scheduling?
- Established referral base assures full patient panel
- Beautiful new Infusion Center, world-class technology and up-to-date medical oncology services
- Academic appointment with UCLA?
Compensation & Benefits?
- Compensation package in the $600K - $700K+ range??
- Bonuses: $20,000 Sign-on + $20,000 annual retention?
- Loan forgiveness program qualification
- Other benefits include: Health Benefits, including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, Med Mal, 403b, PTO, CME allowance and time, and more
Bakersfield, CA is a growing community of over 900,000 residents that offers excellent schools, great neighborhoods, affordable housing, and close proximity to world-class beaches and the high Sierra mountains. Enjoy the warm, temperate climate with long summers as well as easy drives to Los Angeles (90 minutes), Ventura County, (2 hours), Santa Barbara (2.5 hours), and Orange County (under 3 hours).
For more information, contact:
Job ID#: SF-2303-94957
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.