Family Medicine Job In Olive Branch, Mississippi
Urgent Care Physicians and Medical Director Needed in Olive Branch, MS!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking great Urgent Care physicians and a Medical Director for our center in Olive Branch, MS. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced, engaging, and rapidly growing team!
- Full time opportunity – immediate availability!
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM, Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Competitive compensation and great benefits package!
Candidates must be BE/BC with an active Mississippi license (or in process) and a clear history of malpractice or disciplinary issues. Training in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine preferred. Prior Urgent Care experience is a plus, but not required. If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration.
Please note that all inquiries are kept strictly confidential and no personal information is shared outside of the Tenet network.
City of Memphis
1 large international airport
No state income tax, low cost of living, robust economy with FedEx, International Paper Autozone and ServiceMaster.
Shelby Farms park, one of the best zoos in the country, rich in culture with a multitude of restaurants and shopping
Memphis Grizzlies NBA basketball team, Memphis redbirds baseball, newly founded professional soccer team, large universities such as University of Memphis, Rhodes College and Christian Brothers University.
Live in downtown Memphis or suburbs, all within a 30 min drive of each other with minimal traffic! Excellent private and public school systems
Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee, famous for the influential strains of blues, soul and rock 'n' roll that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presley’s Graceland mansion is a popular attraction. Other music landmarks include the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Blues Hall of Fame and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.