Interventional Cardiology Job In Tennessee
Interventional Cardiology - Partnership Track/no State Income Tax In Tennessee!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A physician-owned/governed multispecialty group is adding an Interventional Cardiologist.?You'll join an established team of 9 Cardiologists and 8 APPs. The practice has served the area for over 70 years and has over 100 physicians and 50 APPs representing over 25 specialties.??
- Join a team of 9 Cardiologists and 8 APPs (6 interventional and 3 non-invasive)
- 6 cath labs plus a hybrid OR at the hospital
- Congestive Heart Failure Clinic?
- On-site MRI, CT Scanner, Nuclear Medicine, Echo, EKG?
- Call 1:8
- Partnership Track
- Allscripts EMR
- Hospital is a 642-bed regional referral center
- Two-year Salary Guarantee, Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Allowance
- Excellent Benefits:?Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sick/Disability Coverage, Vacation Leave, Professional Liability Insurance, Covered Medical Licenses, and fees, etc.
- Profit Sharing/401
- Educational Allowance & Leave
- Sabbatical Program (8-week program)
About the Area
Enjoy NO STATE INCOME TAX and a low cost of living! Jackson is located 1 hour from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville ? both have international airports. Excellent choices in both public and private schools,?dining, shopping, religious opportunities, and recreation. Jackson has something for everyone.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.