Occupational Therapy Job In Dover, Delaware
Fall OT Opportunity on the Delaware Bay in a Great School w/Very Low Turnover!! CPH# JOB-2844044Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- 37.5 Hours Per Week Guaranteed
- Great Location on the Coast Surrounded by Arts, Culture, and Historical Architecture!
- Will Take Recent Grads!
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $23.00 to $35.00 hourly
Provider compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.