Psychologist Job In Scottsbluff, Nebraska
School Psychologist #BD-366-02Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Adelphi is seeking highly skilled School Psychologists to provide Psychology services at a school district located in Nebraska. The Psychologists will play a crucial role in supporting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of the students.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref #: BD-366-02
• Profession: School Psychologist
• Specialty: Special Education
• Location: Nebraska
• Facility Type: School
• Coverage type: Clinical
• Schedule: Full-Time
• Start Date: Immediately
• Compensation: $50
• A master's degree in Psychology
• Valid license in Psychology
• Valid Driver’s License
• Valid School Psychologist Teaching Certificate
• Two years of school environment experience preferred
• Collaborates with school personnel, such as teachers, psychologists, and other related service personnel to meet the needs of all students
• Observes students in the educational environment
• Prepares evaluation summary and reports in a timely fashion
• Communicates effectively to school personnel and parents
• Serves as member of the IEP team as appropriate
• Develops Present Level of Educational Performance (PLEPS), Goals and Benchmarks for Individualized Educational Programs (IEP) within the IEP Plus program Reports progress toward goals in IEP Plus
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.