Occupational Therapy Job In Fulton, Missouri
Occupational Therapist (OT) #BD-82-21Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Prestige Recruitment Team: Sign in to view
Adelphi is seeking to recruit an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a part-time as-scheduled role in a school setup. The candidate should have experience with children, young adults, and children with special needs.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref #: BD-82-21
• Profession: Allied Health
• Speciality: Occupational Therapist (OT)
• Location: Fulton, MO
• Job Type: Contract
• Facility type: School
• Start Date: ASAP
• Schedule: 7 hours/week for 39 weeks
• Rate: $55- $65 / hour
• Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution
• Have an active State of Missouri license
• Assess students upon arrival and determine whether compensatory services are needed
• Advise IEP teams and provide updates every quarter on IEP goals
• Have experience with children, young adults, and children with special needs.
• Conducting evaluations as requested by IEP teams.
• Providing other direct occupational services
• Establishing treatment programs that cater to a student's needs and assist them in achieving specific goals
• Evaluate and record progress for use in billing, reporting, and assessment
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.