Hospitalist Job In Massachusetts
Director Of Hospitalist Medicine - North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A private, not-for-profit community hospital seeks a leader for its Hospitalist Department. The hospital provides caring and compassionate care to residents in the Merrimack Valley and the southern New Hampshire region.?
About the Position:?
- Full-time, 80% Administrative
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality?care?
- Develop processes and policies
- Participate in the Utilization Review work of the Program
- Population health, patient experience, and cost-reduction initiatives
- Responsible for the staffing and on-boarding of the team
- Monitoring service performance and executing the performance of staff members
About the Benefits:?
- Substantial base salary with robust health insurance benefits
- Quality bonus structure and annual RVU bonuses
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- CME plus time off plus a $4,000 allowance
- Malpractice insurance?
- 403B Retirement
- Professional licensing reimbursement??
About the Location:?
Located 36 miles from Boston and only 7 miles from the New Hampshire border. This is an excellent location if you live in either MA or NH. Easily accessible to I93 and I95. It is a short drive to the ocean or the mountains of New Hampshire. Colleges and universities are all nearby.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.