Nurse Practitioner Job In Texas
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner For Private Group In Fort Worth, Tx - 401k W/matchNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
An established private pediatric practice in Fort Worth, Texas, is adding a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP) to their outpatient team.
- Excellent work-life balance with a Monday-Friday schedule (no weekends and no evenings)
- Enjoy working in a well-supported office with experienced MAs who give vaccines
- Shared telephone call with nurse triage service
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP)
- Active Texas License
- 2+ years of pediatrics?practice experience seeing newborns through pre-teens
Compensation and Benefits
- Employed position with regionally-based salary
- Benefits include paid malpractice insurance, paid TX license renewals, a 401k retirement plan with a 4% match, and more.
Why Fort Worth, Texas?
Fort Worth is a vibrant city that offers a plethora of activities and attractions, affordable living, and family-friendly neighborhoods. The city boasts a thriving job market with numerous Fortune 500 companies and plenty of exciting things to do, including museums and free activities. Fort Worth has impressive public transportation, affordable housing, warm weather, cultural diversity, and one of the best downtown districts in America, making it an attractive place to live. Education is a top priority in Fort Worth, and the city is home to some of Texas's best public schools, including a few highly-rated schools. Additionally, residents of Fort Worth benefit from the absence of state income tax!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.