Pathology Job In Massachusetts
Pathology Chair Sought For Community Hospital North Of Boston, MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Looking for an experienced AP/CP board-certified pathologist leader to head the Department of Pathology. The department offers a wide range of subspecialty expertise in anatomic and clinical pathology, creating an opportunity for collaboration with a larger group of pathologists.
About the Position:?
- Full-time opportunity
- Possibility for an academic appointment for those with interest
- Protected time provided for administrative duties
- Excellent work-life balance
- Specific duties impacting the organization include working with staff from across the system on diversity-related planning and responsibilities specific to developing and implementing ongoing diversity initiatives and programs.
Who We Are Seeking:?
- A demonstrated leader with excellent communication skills
- Must be qualified to obtain a medical license in Massachusetts
- Fellowship training and experience in a subspecialty area of surgical pathology
- A minimum of 5 years experience in medical practice
About the Benefits:?
- Compensation in line with MGMA and Sullivan Cotter,?plus a full array of health benefits, including dental
- Malpractice coverage
- Retirement plans
- Generous PTO
- Incentive bonuses
About the Location:?
- Located in a beautiful historic seaside community only 40 minutes from Boston
- Vibrant college town
- Easy access to and from Boston, the seacoast of New Hampshire, and the gateway to the white mountains
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: RB-2311-97357
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.