Physician Assistant Job In Florence, Alabama
Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinician in Florence, AlabamaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Menekia Brown: Sign in to view
Florence, Alabama 35630 Type of Facility: Group
We are seeking nurse practitioners (NP) or physician assistants (PA) who can practice with a degree of independence and has at least one year of emergency medicine (EM) experience as an advanced practice clinician (APC).
Apply today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability benefits
- 401k with company match
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to development tools, educational resources and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.