Nurse Practitioner Job In Oneida, Tennessee
Part-Time Post-Acute Advanced Practice Clinician in Oneida, TennesseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Oneida, Tennessee 37909 Type of Facility: Group
Previous experience in a post-acute, skilled nursing facility, or long-term care setting is preferred, but not required. Current TN NP or PA license and DEA is required.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive fee-for-service pay
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support with Company issued iPad with gEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.