Nurse Practitioner Job In Panama City, Florida
PRN weekender Acute Rehabilitation Hospitalist Nurse practitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
HNI Healthcare is expanding its Team in Panama City and is seeking a PRN Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner at Encompass acute rehab hospital to cover weekends and occasional weekdays.
This opportunity features:
- WRVU based incentive model enables high income potential
- No minimum weekends required
- Flexible work hours
- Independent patient rounding
- Local Supervising Physician
- Dedicated Post -Acute Program Director
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI physicians practice value-based, collaborative medicine with the benefits of our proprietary technology. Our physician leadership and management teams support a forward-thinking culture at HNI that is focused on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology - HNI developed VitalsMD® gives its providers the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns™ enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE™ program, a comprehensive training program that provides ongoing leadership development and clinician education. HNICORE™ establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Certified APRN in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Current, unrestricted Florida license to practice
- Current unrestricted prescriptive rights
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.