Family Medicine Job In Odessa, Missouri
Outpatient Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Odessa, MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Lafayette Regional Medical Center is seeking to employ a nurse practitioner to join a well-established practice.
- Five years of experience as a family nurse practitioner in an outpatient setting
- Call is limited to phone call only and shared within group 1:5
- Must be comfortable with women’s health
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25+ bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, Missouri, 50 miles east of Kansas City. The hospital has 100+ physicians and 200+ staff.
- This primary care hospital offers a comprehensive array of services in a small-town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they’re receiving quality healthcare in their hometown.
- Lafayette Regional Health Center also owns and operates three physician clinics throughout Lafayette County.
Lexington, which sits high atop of bluffs overlooking the Missouri River, is located a quick 45 minutes from all the amenities of metropolitan Kansas City, and only an hour from the Kansas City International Airport.
The whole family will enjoy this community’s abundance of recreational facilities, including well-equipped parks, fishing lakes, volley ball courts, horseshoe pits, hike/bike trails, a baseball complex, with lighted fields, a t-ball field, a water park, with a 140-foot open flume water slide, a youths activity center, including theatrical productions, and a soon-to-arrive multiplex theater.
Lexington public schools, ""Accredited with Distinction"", provide academic excellence. The Wentworth Military Academy and Junior College strives to instill good study habits and time management skills in each cadet, while providing solid subjects and the U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program.
Lafayette Regional Health Center has been serving Lafayette County and the surrounding areas for more than 50 years. The Lexington hospital offers patients access to quality healthcare right here in their community, including 24-hour emergency care and a specialty outpatient clinic providing a wide range of medical services. Our outstanding staff of primary care physicians is supported by medical specialists and a vast array of allied health professionals.
Located in the heart of one of the Midwest’s most enduring historic communities, the hospital has weathered flood, fire and a changing rural economy for more than half a century. Now, as we move through the first few decades of a new century, Lafayette Regional Health Center is well positioned for the future. We’ve combined our own considerable professional strengths with those of HCA Midwest Health to provide quality medical service to residents of Lafayette County.