Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Gainesville, Florida
Intensivist Opportunity with HCA and ICC in Gainesville, FL - 100% Critical CareNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
Opportunity Specifics – North Florida Regional Medical Center
• 24 hour Physician coverage of 24 bed ICU
• 12 hour shifts 7 am – 7 pm/7 pm – 7 am
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
• ACGME Residency Program with Teaching Responsibilities
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
As Gainesville’s community hospital, North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) has continued to expand in order for more people to have access to the quality, award-winning care NFRMC consistently delivers. During 2014, the hospital opened a 20-bed behavioral health unit in response to the acute need for increased behavioral healthcare in the community. We also opened Neurosurgical Specialists of North Florida in order to provide comprehensive neurosurgical care, specifically cranial procedures. Over the past few years, North Florida Regional has undergone several expansions and is now a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving residents throughout North Central Florida.
In addition, the UCF College of Medicine HCA GME Consortium is developing community based programs to produce outstanding physicians who will meet the growing healthcare needs of our community. Together, they have opened a successful Family Medicine program in 2015 and Internal Medicine in 2016 with several new programs slated for the near future.
As the largest city in both Alachua County and the north-central Florida region, Gainesville has much to offer visitors and long-term residents alike. Home to the University of Florida and a slew of other excellent educational facilities at every level, we’re also known for beautifully preserved historic buildings, breathtaking landscapes, and scintillating entertainment. People call us one of the nation’s most livable cities for good reason! We’re a delightful hodgepodge of sports facilities, city parks, gardens, art shows, museums, food festivals, and tons of other charming quirks that you’ll have to explore and fall in love with for yourself.
North Florida Regional Medcial Center: www.nfrmc.com
Things to Do: www.visitgainesville.com
Gainesville is nestled among rolling hills in the heart of beautiful north central Florida and boasts scenic lakes, wetlands and trails. Gainesville has been consistently recognized as one of Florida's most livable cities. The healthcare industry is the second largest employer in the city. The city offers a variety of cultural activities, museums, historic places of interest, and excellent education. Area population: 218,000 and steadily rising.
Located in Gainesville, Florida, home of the University of Florida, North Florida Regional Medical Center is a 325 bed full service medical-surgical acute care facility serving 14 counties and offering comprehensive heart care, women's health, diabetes care and neuromusculoskeletal services. North Florida Regional Medical Center has been chosen as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in America by HCIA.