General Neurology Job In Hobbs, New Mexico
Neurology Opportunity in Hobbs, NMNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Nearly 80k people in Hobbs and the surrounding area. Enjoy 300 plus days of sunshine with four mild seasons. With no signs of slowing down, Hobbs, located in Lea County is the state’s No. 1 oil producer and the fourth-largest natural gas producer. The county has branded itself the “EnergyPlex” as an umbrella that can cover all types of energy businesses. We are just three miles west of the Texas Panhandle.
Hobbs’ medical community welcomes and supports new physicians
- General neurology position with an opportunity to treat patients of all ages
- Over 55 physicians at Lea Regional Medical Center and provide a strong referral source
- Interest in Stroke or Sleep welcomed
- Experience is preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply
- Spanish speaking skills are a plus
Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process required
Comprehensive compensation package could include:
- Employment with benefits including 401k
- Commencement bonus
- Possible assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation Allowance
Visa Assistance Available
*NO SEARCH FIRM SOLICITATIONS PLEASE*
Hobbs is considered the Oil Capitol of New Mexico
- Daily direct flights to Houston TX
- World class site for hang gliders and sail planes
- Hobbs New Mexico and LeaCounty are located in the heart of the southwest.
- Together they offer a friendly reception to new residents and businesses alike.
- Today the county's agricultural heritage continues to have underlying influences on the county's development with an active dairy industry as well as farming and ranching.
- The oil and gas industries still have a strong effect on the local economy, and in addition, there is a growing manufacturing sector.
Family friendly community with many activities for children- soccer, gymnastics, dance, swimming, school athletic programs, boys & girls club, teen center and music instruction
- School system has a nationally ranked AP Program
- Fastest growing community in New Mexico
- Hobbs is located in Lea County with an approximate population of 58,000
- Moderate 4 season climate
- Great location for golfers
- Motorcycle enthusiasts are welcomed
- Strong public school system
- 2 Colleges
Lea Regional Medical Center is located in Hobbs, NM, in the southeastern corner of New Mexico, just three miles east of the Texas Panhandle. The 201-bed facility serves Southeastern New Mexico and the West Texas Region. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), and provides services including Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Imaging Services including CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry and Ultrasound, Sports Medicine, Emergency Services, Women's Services, Rehabilitation Services, Mental Health Unit (Adult), Occupational Medicine and Gastroenterology.