Nurse Practitioner Job In Hobbs, New Mexico
Seeking Nurse Practitioner for Urgent Care setting in Hobbs, New Mexico - will consider new grads.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
Lea Regional Medical Center in Hobbs, New Mexico, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for Urgent Care setting.
---The candidate must be comfortable seeing a full range of patients and must be comfortable being somewhat independent.
--Will consider new grads depending on work experience and clinical rotations in training.
--The office is located close to the hospital campus.
--The hospital is a 201 bed hospital.
--Hobbs, NM is a growing rural community of approximately 45,000.
--There is daily direct jet service to Houston, TX.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hobbs is considered the Oil Capitol of New Mexico
- Daily direct flights to Houston TX
- World class site for hang gliders and sail planes
- Hobbs New Mexico and LeaCounty are located in the heart of the southwest.
- Together they offer a friendly reception to new residents and businesses alike.
- Today the county's agricultural heritage continues to have underlying influences on the county's development with an active dairy industry as well as farming and ranching.
- The oil and gas industries still have a strong effect on the local economy, and in addition, there is a growing manufacturing sector.
Family friendly community with many activities for children- soccer, gymnastics, dance, swimming, school athletic programs, boys & girls club, teen center and music instruction
- School system has a nationally ranked AP Program
- Fastest growing community in New Mexico
- Hobbs is located in Lea County with an approximate population of 58,000
- Moderate 4 season climate
- Great location for golfers
- Motorcycle enthusiasts are welcomed
- Strong public school system
- 2 Colleges
Lea Regional Medical Center is located in Hobbs, NM, in the southeastern corner of New Mexico, just three miles east of the Texas Panhandle. The 201-bed facility serves Southeastern New Mexico and the West Texas Region. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), and provides services including Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Imaging Services including CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry and Ultrasound, Sports Medicine, Emergency Services, Women's Services, Rehabilitation Services, Mental Health Unit (Adult), Occupational Medicine and Gastroenterology.