Physical Therapy Job In Spokane, Washington
Seeking Physical Therapist for Spokane, WashingtonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Rockwood is a prominent multi-specialty group providing services to greater than one-third of the Spokane population. We have been active in Spokane for more than 75 years and have invested in advances such as electronic health records, oncology, and radiology services to keep Rockwood in the forefront of medical practices. Therapy services are highly respected within this group of providers, allowing excellent communication and interaction between specialties. We have very competitive packages including 401(k), profit sharing, bonus systems and sign-on bonuses.
- Interaction with other specialists
- Including M.D.'s, P.A.-C's, Chiropractors, Nurses, ATC's, Exercise Physiologists, Nutritionist, Massage Therapists, and Radiologists
- Work closely with high school, collegiate and professional athletes
- Mentoring with experienced and board certified physical therapists
- Online access to MRI's, X-rays, and M.D. notes
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for program development
- We also offer education loan repayment
Spokane is located along the eastern border of Washington State in the heart of the Inland Northwest. The largest city between Seattle and Minneapolis on the I-90 corridor, Spokane is 18 miles west of the Idaho border and 110 miles south of the Canadian border.
While Spokane and the surrounding region are a haven for year round outdoor activities, the arts and cultural activities are equally popular here. The city maintains its own symphony orchestra and jazz orchestra, is a regular stop for touring Broadway shows and major concert tours and offers a host of destinations for theatrical productions, live music and dozens of art galleries and museums.
Rockwood Clinic, a 250+ physician directed multi-specialty/primary care group, has provided excellent service to the Inland Northwest since 1930. The clinic is Spokane's major outpatient, diagnostic and treatment center with more than 40 specialties and clinical locations.
Spokane is the regional referral center for the Inland Northwest, a tri-state area and encompasses a very sophisticated medical community and a service population of 1.6 million.
To ensure the best match between the clinic and potential physicians, our recruitment process includes thoughtful CV reviews, telephone interviews, pre-credentialing and reference checks, leading to an interview visit.
The Rockwood Clinic offers its physicians the opportunity for both professional and personal growth and the following advantages and benefits. We provide a substantial benefit package which includes an attractive salary leading to production based income. Additionally, we offer generous PTO, paid CME, liability insurance and more.
- Regional Medical Center with a service population of 1.6 million
- Substantial referral base and low managed care volume
- Professional and collegial work environment
- Comprehensive Laboratory and Radiology/Imaging services
- Access to advanced information technology, including online imaging and electronic medical records system
- Enthusiastic and well-trained support staff
- Academic affiliation through the University of Washington
- Involvement in Clinical Research with support of the Rockwood Research Foundation
Rockwood Clinic, Deaconess Medical Center and Valley Hospital and Medical Center have joined forces to improve the quality and delivery of healthcare throughout the region. Together we are creating an integrated healthcare delivery system. Integrated delivery systems allow for a higher level of individualized care: from an office visit with a primary care provider and a consultation with a specialist to hospitalization for surgery and recovery with physical therapy. When care is integrated across that course of treatment, caregivers are better able to coordinate the patients' care. Together we are changing the future of healthcare in our community.