Anesthesiology Job In Abilene, Texas
Anesthesiology - AnesthesiologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Abilene Regional Medical Center provides general medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients, and participates in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Emergency room services are available on a 24-hour per day, seven-day per week basis.
- CRNA's will be medically directed by Anesthesiologist
- General Cases
- Annual Salary
- Main OR Coverage: M-F (7a-4p 10/11 Rooms (Elective/Add on as needed); (4p -6p 4 Rooms) (6p-9p 1 Room) (9p-7A 1 after hours, 1 surgical/procedure, 1 BU ) Saturday (7am-3pm 1 surgical/procedure room (elective/add on/Emergency as needed) (3pm – 7am 1 after hour call 1 surgical/procedure room, 1 BU call) Sunday (7am-7am 1 after hours call, 1 surgical/procedure room, 1 BU call)
- OB Coverage: (1 Room 24/7) Call: 1/4 MD BU.
- Must have experience in the delivery of and monitoring of all types of anesthesia utilized in the delivery of surgical anesthesia to include but not limited to general end tracheal, subarachnoid block and epidural, and intravenous regional techniques
- The applicant must demonstrate successful completion of a post-graduate residency program in anesthesiology approved by the ACGME or AOA. The applicant must have performed at least 500 hours of anesthetic procedures during the last 24 months.
The City of Abilene, Texas, is located approximately 180 miles due west of the Dallas/Fort worth Metroplex. We’re situated in west central Texas near the geographic center of the state, Situated adjacent to Interstate 20, Abilene is the center of a 22-county area commonly referred to as the Texas Midwest or the Big Country. Abilene serves as the county seat for Taylor County, one of 254 counties in Texas. Taylor County has a current population of about 120,000, 115,930 of which live within the Abilene city limits.
- Competitive Compensation
- Independent Contractor Status
- Flexible Scheduling
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.